$10.00 incl. GST
or 4 fortnightly payments of $2.50 with More info
These handmade crochet face & body scrubbies are made from 100% natural handspun hemp twine and make for an ideal natural exfoliator. Why? Several reasons.
- Firstly, it’s 100% natural! Due to this, it’s completely biodegradable and compostable. It’s environmentally friendly, cruelty free and plastic free.
- It’s naturally antibacterial, anti-fungal and mildew resistant. Therefore making it safe for all skin types including sensitive skin.
- Can be used for face and/or body exfoliation, pre-tanning exfoliation, make up removal, skin softener and all over dead skin remover. Each Scrubbie has an irregular surface which ensures the removal of unwanted dirt and toxins without being over-abrasive.
- Its long-lasting, durable, re-usable, washable and zero waste. Therefore, it’s cost effective and also reduces landfill waste – YAY!
- Each Scrubbie is handmade by me and has a comfortable hand strap for easy handling and loop for hanging up in the shower.
- Use with your favourite Blush Coffee Scrub or natural soap for best results. Move over body in a circular motion.
- Available in one approximate size. Please note as each and every Scrubbie is handmade by me, they may all have slightly different characteristics and may vary in size slightly but fit an adult hand.
Each Hemp Scrubbie is sold separately.
Easy Care instructions
- To help maximise the quality and life of your Scrubbie, after use rinse clean with cold water and a natural detergent. Lay flat, re-shape and let it air dry on a flat surface.
- Do not bleach or tumble dry.
- Can be used on sensitive skin but is a skin test is always advised.
- Do not use on wounds, rashes or bruised skin.
- Scrubbie – Approx 8-10 cm diameter (but do vary in size)
The hemp is very durable and softens with time, and will actually benefit from frequent machine washing and drying.
BEFORE FIRST USE:
- Rinse well with water before use.
Place on a flat surface to dry.
- This natural hemp scrubbie may shrink and be alittle tough on first use, but softens when wet.